BIT4ID MINILECTOR USB DRIVER DOWNLOAD

Features Tech Specs Drivers Documents Images Along with the rapid growth of technology comes the increasing prevalence of electronic data theft. Apr 8, 2: Along with the rapid growth of technology comes the increasing prevalence of electronic data theft. There is an official application to use the smart cards; however, I'm experiencing major issues with it. Laptop Desktop Mobile Device. In fact, my smart card only supports one application called File Protector by Actalis to officially sign digital documents. Apr 7, 1:
Uploader: Tekasa
Date Added: 21 July 2016
File Size: 46.11 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 15042
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Following this trend, the ACR38 Smart Card Reader Series combines sophisticated technology and modern design to meet stringent requirements in smart card-based applications, such as payment systems and electronic identification, where a high level of security has increasingly been deemed essential.

Applicable ACS Product s: Then, if this still doesn't work, I'd debug using the terminal. Apr 8, 2: Sorry, the smart isb drivers I posted above are all I know about.

USB Smart Card Readers - ACR38 Smart Card Reader | ACS

Smart Card Reader Modules. Mac OS X In fact, my smart card only supports one application called File Protector by Actalis to officially sign digital documents. Thanks in advance from an OS X fan! The ACR38 reader series combines modern design with the latest technology, making it the best choice for your smart card application.

Company that supplied the reader minilectpr you: I don't know what to do; I'm beginning to hypothesize it's a digital signer issue.

Posted on Apr 7, It isn't an application issue as much as a driver issue. So the only apps I use are the web browser, Java with kernel-level driversand the smart card drivers. My Juniper VPN software reads the smart card credentials and allows me to login to the corporate network. Mac OS X Speciality level out of ten: Apparently, the SC reader reports no issues: Can you help me?

PC/SC driver for USB CCID smart card readers

Back when I setup my machine I had to hack up the smart card drivers to work but they have been updated since. However, I don't know what and how to debug using Smart Card Services. Along with the rapid growth of technology comes the increasing prevalence of electronic data theft.

All replies Drop Down menu. Apr 7, 1: But, when I start the application to digitally sign, it mini,ector to detect what cryptographic module I'm using. Its USB interface facilitates communication between a computer and a smart card very easily, allowing for a seamless implementation of smart-card based applications in a PC environment.

User profile for user: Steps to Reproduce the Error Encountered: Ask a question Reset. This emphasizes the need to secure electronic data, thus necessitating the integration of smart card technology into current IT infrastructures. Features Tech Specs Drivers Documents Images Along with the rapid growth of technology comes the increasing prevalence of electronic data theft.

There bitt4id an official application to use the smart cards; however, I'm experiencing major issues with it. Apr 8, 5: Being compliant with the CCID specification, the ACR38 Series offers a plug-and-play solution that eliminates the need for driver installation and driver-system compatibility assessment. I have a smart card system for my work machine. So download and install those drivers.

Thanks in advance, Tyrexionibus.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EFI ES1000 WINDOWS 7 DRIVER

LABVIEW MODBUS RTU DRIVER

ANDRETTI RACING WHEEL PC DRIVER