INTEL DP965LT AUDIO DRIVER DOWNLOAD

RGrizzzz Ars Praefectus Tribus: Drivers Sound problem on win7 Hi i have a problem whit sound on win 7. Eight computers in my home network. It sucks, but that's just how it goes sometimes. Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. Los Angeles, CA Registered: Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build.
Uploader: Vudozahn
Date Added: 16 September 2008
File Size: 6.98 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 94436
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Eight computers in my home network.

Those are listed on the bottom of the above page as supported by that same Vista driver. Nov 14, Posts: I assume this is the Vista driver you are using: Yeah, but I'm surprised they just dump driver support like that. Originally Posted by alturki i tried them but nothing works.

Auvio and shipping, etc. Originally Posted by alturki.

Скачать INTEL DP965LT Audio Драйвер v.­6.­10.­5405_­V73 для Windows Vista (32/­64-bit)

Only has 2 connectors: It sucks, but that's just how it goes sometimes. Sound problem on win7 Hi i have a problem whit sound on win 7.

We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks. Sound driver problem on XP I hope someone here can help with this.

Troubleshooting Audio Issues for Intel® Desktop Boards

dp965lr Checking the downloads for those boards, even though they do have Windows 7 support, there are no audio drivers listed for them.

Jul 13, Posts: I had problems with the sound driver back in the xp days too.

Intel High Definition Audio: Tue Dec 22, 3: It looks like your board is too old for Windows 7 support. Problem with sound driver Hi, I just upgrade my pc from win xp to win 7, and it seems win 7 installed all my drivers automatically but not the sound drivers. Posted February 8, Just get a cheap sound card and be done with it.

Intel DP965 LT onboard audio and Windows 7

Windows 7 Home Premium. Welcome to Windows 7 Forums.

My system detect my sound driver as via ac'97 enhanced audio controller all the time but the driver does For additional details about this download, click Read Me or Release Notes not available for all downloads. Anyone know of a work around for this? Lots of old used spare computer intel dplt audio everywhere!

INTEL DPLT AUDIO DRIVER FOR WINDOWS XP

Nov 18, Posts: All times are GMT Sound Driver Problem Well I had Windows XP ages ago and I did a a upgrade to Windows 7 Ultimate with a clean install of it and when I got ibtel my Realtek driver was losted and my soundcard is gone so I download the driver again but still my sound didn't workI went to a computer shop and I got fixed and it worked butLots of old used spare computer parts everywhere!

Contact Us Legal Privacy and cookies. Find More Posts by alturki. Sixteen computers at my business network.

Sound Driver Problem with Win7.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EFI ES1000 WINDOWS 7 DRIVER

LABVIEW MODBUS RTU DRIVER

ANDRETTI RACING WHEEL PC DRIVER